- Tiger Securities supports Hong Kong dollar and US dollar entry, not RMB entry. As it is more convenient for Hong Kong cards to pass through Hong Kong dollars, this guide is only for Hong Kong dollars.
- The name of the bank account used for remittance must be the same as the name of Tiger Securities account. You may not use another bank account or joint bank account to remit money.
- Interbank backstage processing of remittance applications takes a certain time, the bank notice that "remitted" does not mean that Tiger Securities has received the payment. After the funds arrive at Tiger Securities, they need to be settled and approved. Bank and Tiger do not handle remittance business during Hong Kong holidays, please reserve remittance processing time
- At present, Tiger Securities does not accept direct cash deposits from Hong Kong bank counters, ATM and other channels
- visit ICBC (Hong Kong) official website (online banking official website: http://www.icbcasia.com), open personal online banking, and login to personal banking.
- Enter User Name and Authentication Information
- choose [my assets ]-[ account services ]-[ transfer remittance ]-[ bank transfer]
- fill in transfer information
(1) Payment Account Number: Select the account to be sent to Tiger Securities (choose the Hong Kong Dollar Account)
(2) Collection Account Type: If you are making your first remittance, please select "Other Account "(if Tiger Account has been pre-registered, select a pre-registered third party account. Transfer limit may exceed 100,000 after pre-registered account (s)
(3) Name of payee: Tiger Brokers NZ LTD ClientTrustAc
(4) Account No .:8615 12059225(HK $)
(5) Currency: choose HKD HKD
(6) Transfer Amount: Enter the amount to be transferred (for faster quick reconciliation, please follow the app guidelines to fill in the remittance notes and enter an Mantissa at will after the remittance amount is integer. For example, to remit HK $10000.00, you can enter HK $10000.23, which can speed up the arrival of funds. )
(7) Transfer method: instant
- check the transfer information and confirm the password
- the transfer is successful, save the following as remittance voucher
Time of arrival: Since Tiger Securities' Hong Kong bank is the same as ICBC Asia, it is theoretically more efficient to remit money through ICBC Asian counterparts.
- The above guidance screenshots come from user sharing for reference only. If there is any discrepancy in the screenshot interface, please confirm the contents with the bank.
- The tiger does not bear any loss caused by this guideline.