Recently, Chongqing Weijian Culture Communication Co., Ltd. and Changsha Bu’er Network Technology Co., Ltd. conduct fake activities in the name of Tiger Brokers by using WeChat Work (Weijian Culture、Bu’er Network) and websites (http://www.itigea.com/,http://jyi.itigea.com//reg.html?recCode=8282,https://weibest.net/fjrHTZ,https://liufangge.net/fjrHTZ), including fraudulent marketing, stock recommendation and sending invitation to join trading tips chat groups. Hereby our company issues a company statement.
- Chongqing Weijian Culture Communication Co., Ltd. and Changsha Bu’er Network Technology Co., Ltd., WeChat Work (Weijian Culture and Bu’er Network) , 老虎证券 APP, website (http://www.itigea.com/, http://jyi.itigea.com//reg.html?recCode=8282,https://weibest.net/fjrHTZ,https://liufangge.net/fjrHTZ)are not Tiger Brokers’ company, official APP, WeChat Work and official website, and have no relationship with Tiger Brokers. Any activities posted by the above companies or platforms are illegal activities in the name of Tiger Brokers.
- The “Dongpeng Holdings” subscription activities and “National Day and Mid-Autumn Festival” recharge and cashback activities launched by lawbreakers through the website( http://www.itigea.com/ )and any activities or information on this website are false information, which are not activities launched by Tiger Brokers, and have no relationship with Tiger Brokers.
- Please correctly identify the above frauds to avoid being cheated. Also remind you that the official website of Tiger Brokers is: https://www.itiger.com. Please download “Tiger Trade” App through our official website ( https://www.itiger.com) or the official App stores.
If you are aware of any fraudulent act, you are welcome to complain it to Tiger Brokers at any time in the following ways. When it is difficult to accurately identify the authenticity of the information or have any questions, please call our customer service hotline or consult Tiger Customer Service online through our official website. All employees of Tiger Brokers are assigned a unique Tiger ID, so you can verify their identities through our official customer service hotline.
- Tiger Brokers official customer service hotline: 400-603-7555
- Tiger Brokers official website: https://www.itiger.com
- Tiger Brokers Fraud Complaint Channel: Open App—“My”—“Feedbacks”—“Fraud Complaint”
Tiger Brokers reminds you to build up a sense of self-protection, and timely verify relevant information through official channels when you have problems, so as to avoid misinformation and confusion by the lawbreakers.
Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
September 11, 2020