Docebo Raises Buyback Offer Price to $25 a Share, Extends Deadline to Sept. 8
MT Newswires Live
Aug 21
Docebo (DCBO) said Friday that it has raised the price of its earlier stated share buyback offer to $25 per share, while extending the offer deadline to Sept. 8. That compares with the previous offer of $20.40, which was set to expire on Aug. 26.
Under the amended substantial issuer bid, Docebo said it will repurchase up to $70 million of its outstanding common shares for cancellation. The higher offer price reduces the maximum number of shares that can be purchased to 2.8 million from 3.43 million previously, the company said.
The company said all other terms of the offer remain unchanged.
Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.