How to transfer physical stocks out from Tiger?


  1. Please fill and sign below application form and email it to or fax it to +852-3010-8782

Physical Stock Withdrawal Form


  1. Or you could come to our office by person with your HKID/passport. If you authorize your representative, please submit your authorization letter with your and your representative's HKID/passport copy. We will inform you after the process finished.
Was this helpful?